Producing Precise Problem Solvers
Ability in Maths is Ability in Life
We Teach with an aim, We Guide with care and hence we make children to get admissions in top most Institutions in the country
Mathamatics And Problem Solving Ability
Problem solvers are Mathematicians. Learning mathematics is the need of the hour for each and every person to solve the problem around the world. Mathematics helps us to building mental discipline in an effective way. It helps to make the child smarter.
Mathematics plays a vital role in all aspects of life, whether in everyday matters such as time tracking, driving, cooking, or jobs such as accounting, banking, finance, engineering, and software. These functions require a strong mathematical background. Even Scientific experiments by scientists need mathematical techniques to solve the problems.
Everything that you see around you is Maths!
- The vehicle that you drive – the suspension, the steering, the engine are all designed using numerical models that are built on differential equations and complex representations.
- The device that you used to refer this question – the signal and image processing engine that made it possible uses differential equations, transforms and other concepts.
- As mentioned earlier, all electronic contraptions including your television, computer/laptop and smartphone connect to the outside world using protocols built on numerical models.
- Going further on the vehicle aspect, all artificial intelligence aids like ABS, ESP and GPS turn-by-turn navigation constantly re-calibrate their systems using optimization algorithms. As close to real-time as you can get.
- The high-on-graphics simulation and racing games that we all play have AI engines that work on deep-learning and optimization algorithms.
- Medical Imaging devices like MRI and CT use image-processing algorithms that compare two different images and find differences.
- A lot of other applications like weather prediction, construction (buildings, bridges and the likes).
- Social networks – The best real-time example that I can think of. There’s a lot of computational math in those algorithms.
Efficient Input and Extraordinary Output.
Grade 1 : Up to Class 8 – Basic Maths and Numerical Ability (Basic Maths Programme)
Entrance Exam which weighs your Problem Solving Ability which also leads to get admission in top class Institutions in the country
Grade 2 : Class 9 and 10 – Application Maths and Problem Solving Ability (Crack NTSE – MAT Programme)
Grade 3 : Class 11 and 12 – Quantitative Ability, Critical Thinking and Data Interpretation (Crack IPMAT Programme)
Grade 3a : Class 11 and 12 – Problem Solving Ability, General Knowledge and Legal Reasoning (Crack CLAT / CUET Programme)
Grade 4 : UG – Quantitative Ability, Critical Thinking, Data Interpretation, Interview Skills (Crack CAT Programme)
Grade 5 : UG – Quantitative Ability, Critical Thinking, Verbal Ability and Soft Skills (GET A JOB Programme)