NTSE - MAT
Write the exam during Class 10 and Earn from Class 11
NTSE or National Talent Search Examination is a national level exam conducted by the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) for granting scholarships to meritorious students studying in class 10th. NTSE is only held for 10th standard students and the exam is conducted in two different stages – Stage 1 and 2. Those who clears Stage 1 will move for Stage 2.
NTSE consists of two parts. Mental Ability Test and Subject Ability Test. Usually students are good at their subjects but not at Mental Ability. We found difficulty among students that they are not able to clear NTSE only because of lagging in Mental Ability.
We Aptiwings are here to train the students with trained teachers in mathematical ability which leads to a good mark in Mental Ability Test.
Stipend for NTSE Scholars
|Higher Secondary level||Rs.1250/-|
|Graduate and Postgraduate||Rs.2000/-|
|For a Ph.D. degree (four years)||As per UGC norms|
Topics for Mental Ability Test
Tips for NTSE 2022-23 Exam Preparation
- Before starting preparation, make a study schedule and allot time to each section in order to cover the complete NTSE syllabus for 2022
- Find the weak areas and start concentrating on those areas of the NTSE MAT and NTSE SAT syllabuses.
- Make brief notes; these handwritten notes will assist you in learning and revising the entire course quickly.
- Try to solve previous year papers and determine the relevant themes after covering all topics in the stage 2 NTSE 2022-23 syllabus.
- Examine your errors and learn from them; learn time management by completing NTSE previous year question papers within the allotted time.